HD Metal Prints
High Definition Metal Prints are made by a process called thermal' sublimation.on ChromaLux panels. We only use Matte finish panels, glossy is much too reflective. These are a great value and less costly to make than Acrylics.
However they are not as lustrous as an acrylic; they are a true matte. If you want the ultimate choose an acrylic.
For the HD Metal Print our lab first prints your photo on transfer paper using Fine Art Inkjet dye based inks. Using heat and pressure, the transfer is then vaporized into a special coating on the aluminum. The result: the materials form a permanent bond, making the print extremely robust. This method is called dye sublimation.
ChromaLuxe metal panels are the industry gold standard. The unmatched quality of a ChromaLuxe HD Metal print offers unsurpassed color vibrancy, exceptional detail, resolution and print permanence. Images are preserved by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets.
A frame is included in the price. See the options below for choices. Another option is a rear mounted aluminum frame that hold the print about an inch off the wall. This is called a float mount and there is no frame at all. All options carry the same price.
Features and Benefits
- Color Brilliance: Images are infused directly into our specialty coated metal sheets, creating unsurpassed color vibrancy and resolution.
- Scratch Resistance: Unique substrates and coatings provide incredible scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Eco Friendly: Made by pre and post-consumer recycled material and is recyclable. Contain no VOCs. Environmentally considerate facility that uses a low energy process
- Moisture Resistant: The specialty coated prints are resistant to moisture, making them the perfect choice for any environment.
- Fade Resistance: The latest fade testing shows that our prints will last a lifetime with resistance to yellowing and climate damage.
- Easy to Clean: The metal prints can be cleaned with a cloth and any all-purpose household cleaner. The cleaner can be sprayed directly on the surface of the print and then wiped with a cloth as needed.
Flush Mount Frame Option
The Flush Mount Frames are 1-1/4″ deep (1-5/16″ including the Metal Print). Flush Mount Frames lend a substantial feel to the HD Metal display creating a box like feel. Your choice of black or silver. Ready to hang with a provided wire.
Shutter Frame Option
The Shutter Frame features a minimalist stepped profile that serves as a float frame for our HD Metal Prints. The frame has a depth of 1-1/8” and sleek 3/16” face. Available in black only.
Studio Frame Option
Metal Print Pricing:
11 x 14 $ 250
18 x 12 $ 350
24 x 18 $ 495
32 x 24 $ 695
40 x 30 $ 995
12 x 12 $ 250
16 x 16 $ 350
20 x 20 $ 495
24 x 24 $ 595
32 x 32. $ 795
40 x 40 $ 1195
10 x 30 $ 250
16 x 32 $ 495
16 x 48 $ 795
20 x 40 $ 695
20 x 60 $ 995
Once you have decided on the image and size you want we will send you a Square invoice which you can pay with any credit or debit card. We can also send an Venmo request for payment if you prefer. All prices include FedEx shipping in continental USA. We ship Internationally by DHL and can quote on request.