HD Metal Prints
High Definition Metal Prints are made by a process called thermal' sublimation.on ChromaLux panels. We only use Matte finish panels, glossy is much too reflective. These are a great value and less costly to make than Acrylic Face Mounts.
For the HD Metal Print our lab first prints your photo on transfer paper using Fine Art Inkjet pigments. Using heat and pressure, the transfer is then vaporized into a special coating on the aluminum. The result: the materials form a permanent bond, making the print extremely robust. This method is called thermal sublimation.
ChromaLuxe metal panels are the industry gold standard. The unmatched quality of a ChromaLuxe HD Metal print offers unsurpassed color vibrancy, exceptional detail, resolution and print permanence. Images are preserved by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets.
A frame is included in the price. See the options below for choices. Another option is a rear mounted aluminum frame that hold the print about an inch off the wall. This is called a float mount and there is no frame at all. All options carry the same price.
Features and Benefits
- Color Brilliance: Images are infused directly into our specialty coated metal sheets, creating unsurpassed color vibrancy and resolution.
- Scratch Resistance: Unique substrates and coatings provide incredible scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Eco Friendly: Made by pre and post-consumer recycled material and is recyclable. Contain no VOCs. Environmentally considerate facility that uses a low energy process
- Moisture Resistant: The specialty coated prints are resistant to moisture, making them the perfect choice for any environment.
- Fade Resistance: The latest fade testing shows that our prints will last a lifetime with resistance to yellowing and climate damage.
- Easy to Clean: The metal prints can be cleaned with a cloth and any all-purpose household cleaner. The cleaner can be sprayed directly on the surface of the print and then wiped with a cloth as needed. Flush Mounted:
Flush Mount Frame Option
The Flush Mount Frames are 1-1/4″ deep (1-5/16″ including the Metal Print). Flush Mount Frames lend a substantial feel to the HD Metal display creating a box like feel. Your choice of black or silver. Ready to hang with a provided wire.
Shutter Frame Option
The Shutter Frame features a minimalist stepped profile that serves as a float frame for our HD Metal Prints. The frame has a depth of 1-1/8” and sleek 3/16” face. Available in black, natural or white.
Metal Print Pricing:
Standard sizes shown but may vary depending on the images's aspect ratio. Price will be adjusted down for narrower aspect. Other sizes may be available, inquire for pricing.
12 x 16 $ 250
18 x 24 $ 395
24 x 32 $ 695
30 x 40 $ 995
36 x 48 $ 1395
45 x 60 $ 1895
16 x 16 $ 200
24 x 24 $ 495
36 x 36. $ 896
40 x 40 $ 1250
12 x 24 $ 295
12 x 36 $ 395
16 x 32 $ 450
16 x 48 $ 795
20 x 40 $ 695
20 x 60 $ 1095
30 x 60 $ 1395
Once you have decided on the image and size you want we will send you a Square invoice which you can pay with any credit or debit card. All prices include FedEx shipping in continental USA. Please allow up to 10 days before we ship your print.