Epson Exhibition Fiber Prints
Smaller prints are made in house on our Epson 3880 Stylus Pro printer on Epson Exhibition Fiber paper. The prints are made with a 1" white border on all sides and signed on the border.
They are also available dry mounted to 8 ply archival board and matted with a single off-white 8 ply Bainbridge AlphaRag board. These fit standard frame sizes readily available in stores like Aaron Brothers or Michaels.
The options are:
- 11" x 14" print with 1" white border
- 11" x 14" print mounted and matted to 16" x 20"
- 15" x 20" print with 1" white border
- 15" x 20" print mounted and matted to 20" x 24"
Fuji Crystal Archive Prints
These are available for larger prints and panoramas. Fuji Crystal Archive Paper is actual photographic paper that is exposed with a digital enlarger and processed in RA-4 chemistry. We only offer these only as unmounted, unframed prints on the website. All prints are made with a 2" border on all sides and signed on the border.
You may choose Fuji Matte, Fuji Luster, or Fuji Pearl papers. Just add a note in your Paypal payment.
- Fuji Matte is a traditional matte surface paper.
- Fuji Luster has a slight gloss which gives richer prints than Matte papers, and has a slightly pebbled texture.
- Fuji Pearl is a metallic paper and gives unique glow to your photographic prints. Similar to Kodak "metallic" paper, Fuji Pearl brings the luster and depth of mother-of-pearl to your prints, with natural mica and metal oxides impregnated in the paper. It creates a look unlike traditional photo paper.
Contact us for pricing on alternate presentations including dye infused metal prints and acrylic face mounts, both unframed but in a float mount and ready to hang.
If you are ordering multiple prints use the coupon code 15off on checkout to receive a 15% discount..